Wednesday, June 27, 2018

In my Garden.

It's a rainy day but nice and cool so I'm enjoying the weather and doing what I can on my balcony. This weekend will be really hot and humid so I will be staying inside because I can't function on days like that. I have some budgeting to do and also need to sort my daughters school work so I can sit outside and enjoy the cool breeze.

Garden is growing taller everyday, my marigolds are so tall that I can't see my carrots any more, the potatoes have some bugs on the leaves so I spray them with vinegar and water and I put in more marigold seeds in so maybe the smell will keep the bugs away. Here is our trouble maker:


I had a big jar that I got on a garage sale and on the way home I broke the lid so I put some dirt in it and planted oregano:



I had to put string for the sweet potatoes, now this corner is getting really hard to water because of all the sticks and now the strings:


The 3 small pots had a spider plants in them but they grew so much that the roots were coming out so I put them in a bigger pots and took them inside and here I planted more oregano:




New onions:



Potato: 



Marigolds: 



Cucumbers:



I also have small mint:



Window boxes:




My balcony from one end:



And the other end, the bucket is under the AC, I collect the water from it and use it water my plants:



And here are my indoor plants on the living room windows, this is my lemon that I planted from a seed:



This is pineapple: 




My kids room:



And my bedroom:



2 comments:

  1. I am in awe (an understatement) of how you utilize your balcony! Beautiful! Your kitty looks to be enjoying the sunshine. Shirley near Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks so beautiful. You are constantly working and making it so nice.

    ReplyDelete