Tuesday, June 19, 2018

In my garden - update.

So my computer is not working and I’m trying to do the post on my phone, I don’t know how this will work but until the computer is fixed this has to do. I can’t include any pictures, I don’t know why but I will work on it. I am hopeful that by the end of the week the computer will be working.


For this moment the computer is working so I'm doing a quick post from my balcony, I really hope that it will be OK from now on. 




I have bin so busy that I didn't dry the parsley yet, its getting really big.


Sweet potato.




Spinach.


Potato






This is what gardening looks like when you have cats at home, lots of fence.






New additions to my balcony, 3 hanging plants, I made the baskets from a string.








3 comments:

  1. Bummer! I went through that about a year ago... I am now using my chromebook to post, which is probably on its last leg. I hope you get your issue resolved soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back for the update.... your balcony garden amazes me each time I see pics. Do you make your fencing... very unique styles. We had to buy a cheap wire fence to put around out tomato plants... my little dachshund likes to eat tomatoes! She loves cucumbers, but I'm not growing any this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the fence is from a dollar store, I like it because it stretches, I think its for climbing plants.

      Delete