Wednesday, May 26, 2021

In My Garden.

 It's Wednesday so time to update on my balcony garden.

I took the seeds from a cherry tomatoes that we had at home and look at that, they are growing like crazy. I will wait until they are little bit bigger and then separate  the seedlings


Beans in my big containers:



Green onion by the window:



More beans:



Strawberries:



Basil seedlings from my seeds I saved last year:



More tomatoes:




Lettuce, and the small pots are tiny red peppers, again I saved the seeds last year:



I had a sweet potato in my pantry that was sprouting so I cut off the growing part and put it in the dirt and here it comes, also chives on the side:



Bush beans:



And kale, this is indoor because the moment I take any cabbage like plants out I get caterpillars so it stays in side on the window, it's a dwarf kale so it won't be huge:




1 comment: