Monday, August 20, 2018

Reading.

I didn't write a reading post for so long, but in the summer its really hard to find time for reading and that's where this book comes in. It's all about managing time, how we have more then we think. Its a great book, some parts I skipped because it wasn't important to me like how to save time on house work - hire someone to do it for you, I actually like cleaning and doing laundry, that is what I do,    (beside baking and cooking and all other stuff) I am a homemaker so I didn't waste my time on reading that.
The book is called: 168 hours you have more time than you think by Laura Vanderkam.




I also got a magazine Forks over Knives, I recently became vegetarian and I can say that almost a vegan. I still use butter, eggs and sour cream but mostly in baking, I don't eat eggs. I use almond milk and vegan cheese and butter spread. After almost two months I feel amazing, I have more energy and I'm happy all the time. This magazine has many great recipes that are delicious and easy to make and so colourful. If you have a chance watch the Forks over Knives documentary.


No comments:

Post a Comment