Wednesday, July 11, 2018

In my Garden.

My garden is my happy place and I always try to improve and change things if they don't work. I moved two planters with cucumbers hanging in the corner because I couldn't get to it anymore, right now they are on the table but I will be moving them again because my cats love to munch on the leaves.   







There is two empty pots ( not for long), because I pulled out the spinach and lettuce, both had bugs on them.



Potatoes:




Cucumbers:






And the window boxes, I had to pull out the lettuce but I will be putting more herbs in:




And few pictures from my community garden, peas, dill, kohlrabi and what it was suppose to be a broccoli. The broccoli grows only big leaves so I pick them every few days and cook them with other veggies.





2 comments:

  1. It all looks so pretty. Funny that your cats are chewing the leaves; my dogs actually eat the cucumbers and tomatoes!! I need to pull my cilantro and dill and start something new in their pots.

    ReplyDelete