Sunday, July 22, 2018

Home made drinks.

For the past 6 months I have been making drinks at home. I stopped buying bottled water and  instead every night I boil pot of water and when it cools I pour it into glass bottles and store it the fridge. I also make ice tea which is nothing else then cooled hot tea. Sometimes I have few fruits that are not so fresh and crispy anymore and that is when I make them into a juice. This time I had some apples and plums that were soft and not the best for eating. I just cut them up, add some dry fruit ( prunes, apricots), cover it with water, add some sugar or honey and boil for about 5 minutes. I always try it while its boiling to see if it needs more sweetness. When it cools I put it into glass bottles and store it in the fridge.








No comments:

Post a Comment