Monday, March 8, 2021

March reading.

 My march reading journal is ready for all the books that I plan to read this month. I find very easy to work while I listen to an audio books so I go thru so many in a month. In February I finished 20 books and only 2 of them were physical books. I usually have my earphones on while I do dishes, cook, bake and do laundry, but also while I sew for my business, it makes me more productive because I like to multitask but this is not always possible so listening to a book makes me feel good. Plus I read very slow and like to process all that happens in a book so it takes a long time for me to finish actual book and if there are lots of names I straggle, so audio books help with that because there are usually different voices for each character.  

The first page is were I colour in every day that I listen to or read a book and the second page is were I glue in printed book cover, note if its a book or audio, how many hours and pages and then give a star rating.









No comments:

Post a Comment