Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Gingerbread.

 Last week I found this really easy recipe for gingerbread cake and I had to try it. It is delicious.

All you need is;

- 4 cups of flour

- 2 cups of sugar ( I never put the amount of sugar that is in a recipe, so in this case I put only 1 cup)

- 2 cups of milk

- 3/4 cup of oil

- 2 tsp baking powder

- 1tsp baking soda

- 4 tsp cocoa 

- 2 eggs

- 4 tbsp of plum marmalade 

- gingerbread spices ( this one I buy already made in a little bag, but I am working on making one by myself so when I have it I will post it).


1. Separate eggs and whip the egg whites, mix all the rest ingredients together, fold in the egg whites and bake in 350 F for about 40 minutes. The baking part will very from the pan you use so just keep an eye on it and test it from time to time. I only made it once so I can't tell for sure how long to bake, plus I split the dough into two pans because it looked a lot like for just one pan. I also melted some chocolate and put it on top and I sliced it in half and added a layer of the plum marmalade.  









No comments:

Post a Comment