Monday, November 9, 2020

Reading Journal.

 October was a big reading month, my challenge was to read one graphic novel a day, now graphic novels are not my thing so I read my daughter's books. Most of them were middle grade so it went pretty easy. I also listened to audio books so the month overall was amazing.

I read 47 physical books and listened to 15, overall 62 books in a month, my favourite audio book was " You deserve each other" and graphic novel was " Catherine's War" 



November wont be so crazy, I didn't create any challenge I just would like to finish reading books that I wanted to read this year, so in a way that is my challenge for the next two months. This months my journal is blue with Smurfs, because I love Smurfs.







I had to add few pages of bookshelves.





And since I'm on the book topic I would like to show you a very special bookmark made by my daughter. She creates one of a kind bookmarks with pages from old books and adds her own style to each one, she also makes custom reading and bulled journals and you can find her on Etsy 





No comments:

Post a Comment