Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Morning routine.

 My mornings start really early because I love the quiet time before everybody wakes up. It is My time, time to relax, prepare for the day without being interrupted. I usually wake up 5am,(sometimes 4am), feed the cats and wash up. Then I light a candle since it's still dark and spend about 15 minutes reading the Bible. This was one of my goals this year to read the Bible and get closer to God. After that I clean the dishes, sweep and clean cats litter, make a tea and spend some time on my computer writing posts and doing research. After all that I still have time for breakfast, reading and cross stitching. I think that having a morning routine sets you well for the rest of the day. When I have days that I sleep longer I feel out of place, straggling all day to catch up. 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment