Thursday, February 18, 2016

Reading.



Finally I got this book, Down to Earth by Rhonda Hetzel. I order it over a month ago and just received it. I have been reading blog Down to Earth for a while now and really enjoy it. There is lots of good advice there and it’s a perfect guide if you want to live simple life. I just started to read a part about the house work and how it never ends; that is my struggle, no mere how much I clean there is no finish line and that sometimes makes me want to give up but then I think how much more work I will have if I stop cleaning. I was thinking about this for a while, trying to figure out how to make cleaning more pleasant and I started to tell myself that this is my home and I want to live in a clean house so I need to work on it; it won’t clean itself and by doing a little each day it will happen. Rhonda in her book says that it will help if you look at it as a chore that is not supposed to be finished just continues on. If you have a chance visit her blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment