Monday, April 20, 2020

Mushroom melt.

One of our favourite meals is mushroom melt, it bring back memories from back home where you can buy these from street vendors. I add few things that are usually not on them back home like tomato and green onion but the taste is unbelievable. 

First stage is butter on the buns:



2. Mushrooms that I cooked the day before:


3. Tomatoes:


4. Green onion:


5. Shredded cheese: 



6. Bake in the oven on 400 C for about 10 minutes, I just check if the cheese is melted and the buns feel crunchy.



We like to ad ketchup and black pepper. Everyone likes them different, my younger daughter likes only cheese so there is no mushrooms or tomato, and my older daughter likes only mushrooms. You can put whatever you like on them, make it unique, one of a kind. 



No comments:

Post a Comment