Friday, March 9, 2018

Baking.

Please forgive me for not posting as often as I should, my big spring craft show is in two weeks so I'm sewing like crazy. I do so much less at home when it's show time and when I do something I usually forget to take pictures because my mind is on sewing.

I did some baking this week and managed to take few pictures. I made my yogurt pound cake and I had some melting chocolate left so I used it on top.



I also made buttermilk scones and lemon loaf.











Can't wait until after the show so I can start spring cleaning and do some gardening.

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I'm impressed that you found time to bake with all that sewing pressure going on around you! I've been seeing your little felt critters on instagram... adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the spring show. Hope you sell out. Your baking looks great.

    ReplyDelete