Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Tuna salad.

I got this recipe few years ago from my high school friend and finally I had a chance to make it. 



You will need:
- 2 cans of corn, drained 
- 10 pickles, diced
- 3 cans of tuna, drained
- 1 can of red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 5 hard boiled eggs, shredded
- mayo
- parsley

How to:
I used see-thru dish to show the layers but use whatever you have it will taste the same .

1. Spread the corn even on the bottom of your dish,


2. Add a thin layer off mayo,



3. Next is a layer of pickles,


4. Now spread the tuna,


5. Mayo again,



6. Red beans come next,


7. Eggs,



8. Another layer of mayo,


9. Decorate with parsley and chill in the fridge for 2 hours.

 

3 comments:

  1. I can definitely eat that!! It looks so pretty too. Do you use sweet pickles or dill? My daughter is the 'tuna queen' so I will def. share this recipe with her!

    ReplyDelete