Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Life gets busy.

Since I started part time job, life has been really busy. It took a while to adjust to the new schedule but now after two months I think I have most of it under control. I work only four days a week and the free days I spend on catching up with laundry, cleaning, cooking, baking and sewing. Sometimes there is not enough  time in a day to do everything so some things get overlooked like posting on this blog. I still work on simplifying our lives but little bit slower then before. Right now I'm focusing on Christmas, this year I decided to give home made gifts only and since I started this process in summer, now its less crazy. 
My garden is all cleaned the only plant that is still growing is my tomato( indoor). Here is my last basil harvest.    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment