Monday, October 3, 2016

Working.

Its been little quiet here and the reason for that is I started new job, as much as I would love to stay home for the rest of my life, take care of our home and kids reality is that we live in a big city and with that there are expenses. Recently we decided to get our kids into music school, plus my little one has karate classes and my older one does musical theater and all that costs a lot. I had an opportunity to work really close to home (10 minutes walk) and I took it. It is a big adjustment for all of us and its really hard for me but I believe that everything happens for a reason so right now I'm sticking with it. It feels like it was meant to be, I was kind of looking for a part time job, I applied in few places and then on the way to karate class I saw a sign for position that I could do, I send my resume next day and in a half an hour I received a call for interview and next day I had a job. There is a lot of things at home that are falling behind but slowly I'm getting on top of them, I miss sitting in my garden and reading and most of all I miss my family but I am hoping that after a while thing will slow down and I will spend more time at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment