Thursday, July 23, 2015

Laundry.

Every year when it gets warmer I straggle with my laundry. I really want to hang my loads to air dry but living in an apartment has its limitations, not enough space to hang everything. And then there is the walking from the laundry(I use public laundromat) with heavy wet clothes. Wen I use dryers I do my laundry once a week and everything is done in 2 hours, if I decide to air dry I can do only one load at the time and with family of four I would have to do laundry for 2-4 days a week, one load a day. I was thinking about this for a while now, looking at the pros and cons and I made a decision to air dry, no matter if its summer or winter. The only things that I will use dryer for is the towels, sweaters and blankets because they just feel much softer. For hanging bigger things like curtains, table cloths and bedding I asked my husband  to make lines in the bathroom and they work perfect. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment